Probate property clearance (called Executry in Scotland) services in Glasgow, Edinburgh and throughout Central Scotland.
Junk-It has many years of experience in clearing probate properties in the event of a bereavement.
We offer a quick, simple, discreet and professional service to families, executors and Solicitors to ensure properties are emptied and cleaned, secure and are free of pests. This allows the property to be put up for sale or made available for rent with the minimum disruption and worry to you or your client.
What our Probate Property Clearances include
Our probate property clearances are comprehensive, carried out with care and sensitivity and in full compliance with SEPA regulations.
Our probate property removals include:
- Removal of all items within the property including lofts, basements and white goods.
- Clearance of external areas such as garden, outbuildings, garages and communal areas.
- Removal of bio-hazardous materials.
- Deep clean and fumigation.
- Preparation of inventory of all items removed.
- Reusable items sent to auction or donated to local charities.
- All waste sent to licensed transfer stations or recycling.
- Valuables and personal/legal documents stored in safe location or shredded if appropriate.
Benefits of our Probate Property Clearance Service
Because of our extensive experience in property removals of all kinds including probate properties we know exactly what is required by family of the bereaved and Solicitors. Our property clearances can be carried out at short notice and we are aware of the importance of deadlines for families, executors and Solicitors.
If house owners who need the property cleared live a distance away from it, there’s no need for them to travel to arrange clearance. They can either contact Junk-It directly or contact their lawyer to make arrangements.
Other benefits include:
- We supply an accurate quotation before we begin the task.
- We collect keys from lawyers and estate agents and drop them off after the clearance.
- Our collection staff arrive during a prearranged two hour slot and call 20 minutes before arrival.
- We carry full Public Liability insurance.
- Our employees are extremely well trained and expert in clearing houses and flats quickly, proficiently, safely and sensitively.
- Junk-It always finds a solution for even the most difficult property clearance situations.
- Environment Friendly Disposal.
Hi I had my garage cleared yesterday & I wanted to compliment the two young men who did an amazing job. They were punctual, polite, efficient & got the job done quickly. They also handled neighbours with courtesy. I would recommend your company to friends & family. Thank you very much for a great job.
Ross and all the guys at Junk It offer a brilliant efficient and hassle free uplift service. I’ve used Junk It a few times to clear out offices of old furniture etc and they never disappoint. It’s great to know that most of the stuff they take away is re-used or recycled too. Don’t just chuck it – Junk It
We have used Junk It on a number of occasions to carry out waste removal services. I can honestly say that the way in which the company operates, their fast response times, and overall methods are fantastic. It also gives us great peace of mind that we are dealing with a company who are totally up to date with SEPA and other environmental legislation, as we have come across many other waste management companies who are not fully aware of these issues. I would happily recommend Junk It to any other organisation.
I would like to take this opportunity to say how delighted I was with the recent dealings with you and your company.
The guys today were absolutely superb and a credit to your company so thank you very much for providing this excellent service, I would certainly recommend to others. Kind Regards.